Model Governance Foundation is pleased to announce Online Internship Programme from 1st October – 1st November, 2016.
We are looking for students and young professionals interested in creating positive social impact by conducting research on policy issues, writing thought-provoking and insightful blogs, designing creative social campaigns, organizing life-changing events, and interviewing leaders and change-makers.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
On-field research, observation trips, campaign management, policy drafting, policy analysis, event management, interactions with politicians, academicians, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and other public figures.
Note: Bonus Tasks are offered after successful completion of 1st month of internship.
General Internship Rules and Regulations
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Deadline: 25th September, 2016
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Procedure for Application: Fill the Application Form and send your CV/Resume and Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience